[RE-wrenches] Anybody else getting 240 arc fault codes on Fronius installs as frequently as me???

Howard Arey scot.arey at solarcentex.com
Mon May 8 11:06:17 PDT 2017

Interesting note. We considered this variable even if there is supposed compatibility.

We have gone back and replaced the MC4 connectors with Tyco connectors to ensure this is not the source. Can’t really say it has helped so far.  I’m leaning toward AC / DC interference at peak irradiance.

This snip from the Sunpreme datasheet.