[RE-wrenches] Xantrex XW 6048A unregulated during charging

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu May 4 15:05:05 PDT 2017

Its a pretty small battery bank what do you have the charge rate set to 10%?100%?  how large is your generator? I will usually start with a lower set point, w 3 inverters charging at even 15% thats quite a bit of charging for that BB. Make sure your AC input priority is set for AC2 and the Max current is what your get can reasonably can handle. but if you are seeing brief disconnects then these settings should be checked. Is there a load unknown to you after the genre connects say additional loads on the generator feeding somewhere else?
I would not swap the AC1 as the settings while are adjustable, there are some differences in AC1 & AC2.