[RE-wrenches] Xantrex XW 6048A unregulated during charging

Jason Lerner wapalco at rockisland.com
Thu May 4 09:09:44 PDT 2017

Hi there,

I mostly install Outback and this is one of the few XW systems I have worked on,  and all of them have had similar problems. That is the maddening thing,  that I also have been through every set point multiple times,  everything is dialed in,  and saved, and still I worry that replacement of the brand new battery pack will be on me.

Hard to imagine we are the only ones out there who have experienced it.

Thanks for your advice.

Jason