[RE-wrenches] AC lock-out

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Tue May 2 07:18:14 PDT 2017

Especially CA wrenches,

             Anybody had any of their GT systems locked-out by their
utility with the AC disco?  I'm dealing with a utility that still
insists in installing an AC disco no matter what the conditions are and
in this very rural area this can mean running an extra line out to the
meter/main 100+ ft from the house (distribution panel back at the
house).  So backhoe, labor, materials and Oops the backhoe hit a propane
line.  Do they actually have a box of hundreds of locks to be able to
lock-out PV systems?  I doubt it.  Would appreciate knowing for a
discussion with their engineer.

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner