[RE-wrenches] Sourcing 600 Volt CAT 5 cable

Howie Michaelson Howie.Michaelson at gmail.com
Fri Apr 28 13:17:28 PDT 2017

Turns out I have a 400' roll of the Midnite wire which I do not need
(client changed mind, and I cannot get my supplier to take back - very
annoying!) and am willing to sell cheap,but you'd probably do better
sourcing from Midnite since shipping from VT will probably be prohibitive.

Howie

*Howie Michaelson*
*NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™*
Sun Catcher, LLC
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004