[RE-wrenches] Sta-Rite Submersible Well Pump

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Thu Apr 27 17:56:35 PDT 2017

This is not a constant pressure pump & I am using 2 119 Gallon tanks to reduce the # of pump starts particularly in the winter.

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.

208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"