[RE-wrenches] Sta-Rite Submersible Well Pump

Ray ray at solarray.com
Thu Apr 27 16:20:37 PDT 2017

We've used the Grundfos SQE and the MQ lines of CP pumps and never had
problems.  I've only seen them keep running, if there was a leak.

R. Ray Walters
Chief Technical Officer, RemoteSolar.com
BS Mech Engineering, 1988
Former NABCEP Certified, 2004-2016
Licensed Master ELectrician, Colorado
303 505-8760