[RE-wrenches] Disposal of large scale PV installation?

Dave Angelini Offgrid Solar offgridsolar at sti.net
Fri Apr 21 12:04:54 PDT 2017

Also adding in that sending old equipment that has been in the sun for 20+
years to the 3rd world may not be the best thing for these people. Many
solar panels last a very long time until they are removed! Intermittent
equipment is the last thing they need ! I have been involved with used
equipment enough that I just do not get involved. It is too bad I agree!