[RE-wrenches] Disposal of large scale PV installation?

Stephen K kanestephenj at gmail.com
Tue Apr 18 10:52:42 PDT 2017

Dan,

Just in case, two other possible options for recycling modules (not sure if
these folks are still in business or not)...

*Imagine Solar*
Genevieve Cross
gpcross at aol.com
510-414-8376

-OR-

*Acute Solar Inc*
http://www.webuysilicon.com

We have also taken modules to *Goodwill Electronics Recycling* in Denver
who tell us they dismantle the frames for recycling. Not sure how
verifiable that is or if a Goodwill in PA does something similar.

Best of luck!

Stephen Kane
Namaste Solar
Boulder, CO