[RE-wrenches] SMA & Solar-Log

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Fri Apr 14 10:50:12 PDT 2017

I am not a salesman for S-L but there are many-many options more than I needed that the meter could accommodate. Most of which I was not even aware of till we were doing setup.
Please contact S-L for the long list.
http://www.solar-log-america.com/us/service-support/supported-components/overview.html

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.
208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com
Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374
NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz
"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"
 Please consider the environment before printing this email.