[RE-wrenches] Need Sunny Webbox - Contact offlist

Ray ray at solarray.com
Thu Apr 13 17:08:54 PDT 2017

I'd add at least a small amount of DC coupled charging so that if the
main AC trips off for any reason, the batteries will still get a charge.
I've done a few SMA setups and having an heavy AC load or low battery
situation shut down all battery charging is a serious problem with AC
coupled setups.  Sorry I don't have a Webbox.

R. Ray Walters
Chief Technical Officer, RemoteSolar.com
BS Mech Engineering, 1988
Former NABCEP Certified, 2004-2016
Licensed Master ELectrician, Colorado
303 505-8760