[RE-wrenches] Polaris gone bad?

cwarfel cwarfel at entech-engineering.com
Fri Apr 7 08:15:13 PDT 2017

We have used all mentioned here. If you use the crimp and cap method,
whatdo you do to "waterproof" the connection? Same question with the
other splice type connectors.Some inspectors will not allow this
connector to be used in this type of connection if it is made in an
outside JB.  Thanks for any insight.

Chris Warfel