[RE-wrenches] High End battery

Chris Worcester chris at solarwindworks.com
Tue Mar 28 09:10:18 PDT 2017

Hi Mac,

We have at least three off grid high elevation inaccessible systems in Euer Valley that are buried into the spring, since the beginning of November this year, all using the Deka AGM’s or Concorde AGM’s. They go about 9 to 10 years before we need to replace them. One has a ground mount array that is disassembled and put out of the 10 to 20 feet of snow this Sierra crest valley usually receives, this year over 600 inches easily. The cross country ski area is still in full swing, hope we can drive in by June…

Chris Worcester

Solar Wind Works

NABCEP Certified PV Installer

Office 530-582-4503