[RE-wrenches] OutBack FX Internal Fan Failure

Howie Michaelson howie at suncatchervt.com
Mon Mar 27 08:40:02 PDT 2017

Dave,
I've replaced a bunch of these - relatively easy (easier than the boards).
If pulling it from the wall is a bigger job than you'd like, the internal
fan can be replaced in the vertical position. Just make sure to not pinch
the internal com cables as you replace the cover.
Good luck!
Howie
Howie MMichaelso
NABCEP Certified Solar PV Installer™
Sun CCatche
Renewable Energy Systems Sales and Service
VT Solar Electric Incentive Partner
802-272-0004 <(802)%20272-0004>