[RE-wrenches] Firestone Metal Roof with S-5

Jason Szumlanski jason at floridasolardesigngroup.com
Thu Mar 23 03:38:11 PDT 2017

I did stumble across a post-warranty alteration form that seems to indicate
PV systems must be installed by a Firestone certified roofer, but it
doesn’t really say what components need to be installed by the roofer. It’s
very vague.

http://firestonebpco.com/assets/2015/03/firestone-post-warranty-alteration-form.pdf

​I plan to call and get answers directly from Firestone.​

​Jason