[RE-wrenches] Morningstar Sure Sine On/Off switch

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Tue Mar 7 17:27:13 PST 2017

Hey Wayne,
Any of the electrical industrial suppliers for controls will offer a push
button with multiply options for contacts. Then you've got momentary or
maintained contacts. So many options. Automation Direct, Idec, Omron,
Allen-Bradly and Square D to name a few.

Christopher

On Mon, Mar 6, 2017 at 8:15 PM, Wayne Irwin <PureEnergySolar at hotmail.com>
wrote:

> Does anyone have a source or a solution for a NC (normally closed) button
> that could be used for the Morningstar inverters?
>
> Other than cheap plastic ones, all that we can seem to find are NO.
>

> Thanks,
>

> Wayne Irwin,
> President
> License #CVC56695
> State Licensed Solar Contractor
> Pure Energy Solar International Inc.
> Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com <PureEnergySolar at hotmail.com>
> <http://pureenergysolar.net/>http://PureEnergySolar.com
> http://SolarChargingStation.net <https://solarchargingstation.net>
> 352 377-6527 <(352)%20377-6527> Office
> 352 336-3299 <(352)%20336-3299> Fax
>

> The Sun Is Always Shining!
>
> The content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are
> not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use
> or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail
> and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."