[RE-wrenches] FXR , Mate 3, AGS and Must Run

John Blittersdorf john.blittersdorf at gmail.com
Mon Feb 13 08:27:12 PST 2017

Lou,
    I have two systems using the must run for a half hour every day to keep
the generator battery charged til we can run 120 AC to the generator
battery charger when the snow is gone.  The problem has been the generator
faulting (usually frozen linkage- no carb heater- also waiting for 120 AC
to the genny) That still requires human intervention to reset the
generator.

John Blittersdorf
Rob Stubbins Solar