[RE-wrenches] Clearing Snow From Modules

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Feb 1 19:38:40 PST 2017

Drake
Thermal shock can be an issue with the glass or the cells moving faster or
slower, we will only do module cleaning in the am to make sure it drys and
the temps are close when applying the water. What will happen down the road
is the biggest question. Look at suntec's they are fracturing all over and
its not even a thermal shock&FCU&,