[RE-wrenches] Xanthrax Model # SWPLUS4024

frenergy frenergy at psln.com
Sun Jan 15 17:58:24 PST 2017

Dearest Graybeards,

             I've searched for but cannot find an owner's manual for the
Xantrex SWPLUS4024 (early 2005).  The search comes up but when you
download, the OM downloads as a TRACE 4024.  That's all fine and dandy
but the display/control center is laid out different and I'm assuming
the menus are not the same.  Anyone have a link to the Xantrex?

Thanks,

Bill

Feather River Solar Electric
Bill Battagin, Owner