[RE-wrenches] Solar World Wind Damage

Garrison Riegel Garrison at solarserviceinc.com
Fri Jan 13 09:01:23 PST 2017

Similar to what William mentions, PV Racking makes a clamp-free rail that would support the frame along the entire length of the module.  I’m not sure if their solution is engineered for higher wind speeds than a bottom mount or clamp based system, but it might be worth looking into.  They are also now listed to UL 2703, which is helpful.

https://www.pvracking.com/ground-mounting-systems/overview/

Garrison

Garrison Riegel
PV Manager | Solar Service Inc<http://www.solarserviceinc.com/>
[p] 847-677-0950 | garrison at solarserviceinc.com<mailto:garrison at solarserviceinc.com>

NABCEP Certified PV Installation Professional™