[RE-wrenches] Bifacial modules on pole mounts

Mac Lewis maclewis1 at gmail.com
Thu Jun 22 05:11:34 PDT 2017

Hi Wrenches,

We have started thinking about experimenting with bifacial modules on pole
mounts in remote locations where snow is a big issue; the idea being we
could still be collecting some energy when the front of the module is
covered in snow.  I don't have any experience with bifacial modules, I am
curious if anyone has tried this?  Also, since most bifacial modules are
frameless, how is the racking configured?

Thanks in advance

--

Mac Lewis

*"Yo solo sé que no sé nada." -Sócrates*