[RE-wrenches] Solarworld Sun Clips

Dana dana at solarwork.com
Wed May 24 15:55:27 PDT 2017

Any suggestion on where I might find these little jewels Please  respond off line.

Dana Orzel                       Great Solar Works, Inc.

208.721.7003                       dana at solarwork.com

Idaho Contractor - # 028765          Idaho PV # 028374

NABCEP # 051112-136                       www.solarwork.biz

"Responsible Technologies for Responsible People since 1988"