[RE-wrenches] Li-ion

Jerry Shafer jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Fri Mar 17 17:55:57 PDT 2017

Wrenches
We have been using V2 Li ion batteries, their BMS works well, we are now
testing two systems with an air conditioner, one 5 k and on 10k (usable) we
just ran a Lezeti one ton ductless DC-48 air conditioner at 70 degrees for
31 hours on the 10 k battery system with PV and back up charging all off.
The battery BMS has dual safety battery contactors, aux input and is quick
to install. We have been beating these up for 9 months now and we just
pulled them appart to see the battery condition all batteries tested good
and went back up on line.
V2 is a US based company and tech support has been helpfull when we set up
the OB CC voltage setting which is nice. I am to understand they came out
of the film industry.
I know how it can be looking at battery technologies and this manufacture
has something that has worked for us.
Jerry