[RE-wrenches] New Washer - Old Inverter

Lou Russo lou at spreesolarsystems.com
Wed Feb 8 11:10:25 PST 2017

Aloha All,

I have a client with a old Trace 4024 on a APT center. Everything has
worked great for over 20 years. He purchased a new washing machine from
Sears that does not want to work. The voltage at the outlet is 117 vac and
the Sears guy says that is the issue. When the system is running on the
genset (Northern Light 6kW Diesel) we get 121 vac and the washer runs fine.
That seems like a very tight voltage window and a issue with the washer not
the system. I have seen sensitive electronics go wacky with no N-G bound
maybe that is the issue? I did not install the system so I would have go
poke around. Any one out there have any ideas?

Aloha,

Lou Russo
lou at spreesolarsystems.com
440 345 6762