[RE-wrenches] Generac EcoGen 6

Foxfire Energy Dan at Foxfire-Energy.com
Fri Dec 30 17:32:43 PST 2016

I'm thinking if this Oopsie just started since the battery swap, it's most likely a connection issue.. maybe a wire got tweaked and shorts that start circuit somehow

Dan Brown
Foxfire Energy Corp.
(802)-483-2564
www.Foxfire-Energy.com