[RE-wrenches] Grounding/bonding question for 200A main breaker service disconnect

Mike Nelson mdelectricsolar at gmail.com
Thu Dec 29 16:15:51 PST 2016

It looks like there is a bonding screw just below where the bare equipment grounding conductor lands? That bonds that grounding lugs set to the panel enclosure. You can always do a continuity test from point to point to determine if they are bonded.

Michael D Nelson
MD Electric & Solar, Inc.
707-684-0064 mobile
707-884-1862 office