[RE-wrenches] Conext SW 4024 with bad firmware

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu Dec 29 14:34:17 PST 2016

Firmware version? What is the generator low voltage set point set to? If it is a good quality get set this should be set ~110-112 VAC that way when the gen set is unloading/shutting off, the inverter will switch at that voltage from gen set to inverter.  you also have a Hz set point for the genset to latch/unlatch that apparently it is not disconnecting.  55hz. 80 VAC for AC2, I believe is the default.