[RE-wrenches] AC/DC in Same Trench?

jerrysgarage01 jerrysgarage01 at gmail.com
Wed Dec 28 16:17:52 PST 2016

WrenchesAs a matter of practice, we always use conduite, never direct burial, always copper too, we have had AC and DC in the same trench but with space seperating the conduits and have had no issues with noise or JHA. As a safety issue we would not risk direct burial of high voltage DC regardless. Jerry