[RE-wrenches] Retrofit variable speed drive to old well pump?

Dan Fink danbob88 at gmail.com
Sat Dec 10 09:11:09 PST 2016

Hi Bob; I checked the connections for corrosion, and the wire size looks
like "the usual" for up here in this area, it's only about 100 feet and the
usual well depth around here is 350 ft. Running stouter wire might be an
option to consider...but that's a lot of digging. I'm just hoping VSD might
be a quick and dirty solution.

Dan Fink
Adjunct Professor of Solar Energy Technology, Ecotech Institute
IREC Certified Instructor™ for:
~ PV Installation Professional
~ Small Wind Installer
Executive Director, Buckville Energy
NABCEP Registered Continuing Education Providers™
970.672.4342