[RE-wrenches] Milwaukee M18 one key tools

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Sun Nov 27 07:17:47 PST 2016

Pardon my ignorance but what would be the purpose of a smart phone app for a
cordless drill? It's not like we'd be using it hands-free anyway. You can
imagine being up on a ladder,  drilling with one hand and adjusting at the
same time with the smart phone? Sounds like a bad mismatch.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS