[RE-wrenches] SMA Arc-Fault

Dave Tedeyan dtedeyan at taitem.com
Fri Nov 18 10:40:05 PST 2016

Thank you all for your suggestions, support and shared experiences. I have
no resolution
at the moment, but will plan to update everyone with what I find out.
Moving forward, I am
planning to look into noise on the AC side, as well as continue to look for
patterns in terms
of days, time, and conditions for the faults.

I know that the inverters have fairly recent firmware (2.62.30R) but SMA is
soon to push new
firmware to their -22 inverters. I already have the update and can install
it next time I am there.
It will be interesting to see if new firmware will have any effect.

Cheers,
Dave

*--*

*Dave Tedeyan*