[RE-wrenches] SMA Arc-Fault

Dave Tedeyan dtedeyan at taitem.com
Fri Nov 11 04:32:23 PST 2016

This array is a ground mount, so not on a roof, and no radio towers nearby.

As for grounding, The array and the shed with the interconnection point are
in the same area.
There are a couple ground rods there, which everything on the AC side is
connected to,
including a #6 wire from each inverter. there is just a #10 ground coming
from the array to the inverters.
The house is a couple hundred feet away and has its own grounding electrode
system.

Jerry,
The inverters are new (replaced 2 months ago), but it is a good idea to
check firmware.
As for AC loads, nothing stands out as the types of things you mentioned,
although there
may be a well pump. They also do have a large water storage tank for
heating, but they
say that they have not needed to use it yet this year. Then there is also
the generator...

Thanks for your recommendations.
-Dave

*--*