[RE-wrenches] MATE3 restart

Wayne Irwin PureEnergySolar at hotmail.com
Fri Nov 4 05:52:10 PDT 2016

Probably needs the firmware update. In the meantime I would suggest unplugging the ethernet cable and plugging it back in that might help.

Wayne Irwin,
President
License #CVC56695
State Licensed Solar Contractor
Pure Energy Solar International Inc.
Wayne at PureEnergySolar.com
http://PureEnergySolar.com
http://SolarChargingStation.net
352 377-6527 Office
352 336-3299 Fax
352 316-1637 Cell

The Sun Is Always Shining!

The content of this message is Pure Energy Solar Confidential. If you are not the intended recipient and have received this message in error, any use or distribution is prohibited. Please notify me immediately by reply e-mail and delete this message from your computer system. Thank you.