[RE-wrenches] AC Coupling Solar Edge SE10000A-US With Outback Radian GS4048A

Tom Ruscitti truscitti at taitem.com
Wed Oct 19 12:30:44 PDT 2016

I checked into the PRI strategy a few months back. An Outback
applications engineer responded that while they were collaborating with
SolarEdge at one time on the method, they don't recommend it any longer
and were going to pull the tech note. The response also questioned
whether SolarEdge still supports that. I'm not sure if that was
referring to hardware capability or was code for "may not warranty
systems doing that." I see the SolarEdge tech note is 4 years old as
well. Might be worth checking into.

- Tom

Tom Ruscitti
Senior Engineer