[RE-wrenches] Vertical wall, shared rails

Benn Kilburn benn at skyfireenergy.com
Mon Oct 17 20:10:10 PDT 2016

Hey Bill,
I've spoken with a couple distributers of quality lasers (Leica, for
example) and explained the details and they agree the width and location we
are working at poise the real challenges here.

The laser beams get a fair bit more difficult to see in the daylight
(fortunately for this case the days are getting shorter quicker around
here).

I agree that some use of a laser will probably work for us, I just thought
i'd throw this out there to see if anyone on this list has tackled
something similar and see if they have any insights to share.

Thanks,

*Benn Kilburn *
CSA Certified Solar Photovoltaic Systems Electrician, SkyFire Energy Inc
14515 – 121A Ave NW | Edmonton, AB | T5L 2T2
P: 780-474-8992 | F: 888-405-5843 | www.skyfireenergy.com
[image: email] <benn at skyfireenergy.com> [image: facebook]
<https://www.facebook.com/SkyFireEnergy> [image: twitter]
<https://twitter.com/SkyFireEnergy> [image: linkedin]
<https://www.linkedin.com/company/283735?trk=tyah&trkInfo=tarId%3A1408655033432%2Ctas%3Askyfire%2Cidx%3A2-2-5>

[image: SkyFire Energy Logo_horizontal]

*WE HAVE MOVED! Please note our new address above.*