[RE-wrenches] Rolls Surrette Re-combiner caps.

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Thu Oct 13 15:41:56 PDT 2016

Kirpal,
You state that the Rolls 5000 series come standard with recombiner caps.
Just installed a set of 4ks25p yesterday and the caps haven't changed that
I noticed. I've been using the Hydro caps for about 15 years now and all my
clients including the ones we use here at our office/shop only require
water every 6 months. We reinstall the original caps during EQ. I am
looking to try out the Rolls caps one of these days though.

Christopher

Chris Schaefer’s
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com/> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."