[RE-wrenches] GSLC work-arounds

jay jay.peltz at gmail.com
Wed Oct 12 17:34:13 PDT 2016

HI Kevin,

Many thanks.  The PDP is the best box out there.
Easy to work in.  Will handle 4 CC, 3 inverters.
And as many have requested it uses large Airpax breakers for the DC and QOU for the AC.

One question on that, what was the thinking about having to put the comm cable in the shielded trays?
No one else does that?

Thanks
jay
peltz power