[RE-wrenches] DIN Rail connector source

Maverick Brown maverick at mavericksolar.com
Mon Sep 26 20:12:23 PDT 2016

I use a lot of Phoenix Contact din stuff from Mouser.com. You can get different width din bus bars with fixed bridges to make distribution blocks, from 26 to 2 AWG.

Schneider makes a lot of products as well. Like RFP2AJD power relays for gen start and other controls.

I also really like Omron products
i.e. G2R-1-S-DC12S relays & appropriate din socket.

Plus, solid state relays, power supplies and 'billions' of other din stuff.

I think you will like mouser.com.

Thank you,

Maverick