[RE-wrenches] Amphenol and MC4 crimper

Kevin Pegg KPegg at energyalternatives.ca
Wed Sep 21 18:19:41 PDT 2016

I purchased a Helios H4TC0001 crimper, as recommended by Kyocera and have to report it as junk. After wrecking several H4 crimps I went back to using the German-Made Multi-Contact tool used for MC4 connectors and it appears to do a fine job on the H4 crimps. Just difficult to have everything lined up, and to stay lined up.

Kevin