[RE-wrenches] Odd monitor readout Trace 4024

Brian Teitelbaum bteitelbaum at aeesolar.com
Thu Sep 15 17:05:14 PDT 2016

HA!

Looks like a scrambled brain. I can relate

As Allan said, shut off the main DC breaker (should be a 250A) and wait for
a minute of two to turn it back on. That may or may not work, but if it
does you will have to reset any custom programming, such as the battery
charging setpoints. Those inverters did not have non-volatile memory.

Oh, and be aware that many of these systems had the charge controller
output connected on the inverter side of the big breaker, so when you shut
off the breaker it would disconnect the battery, but not the charge
controllers, from the inverter. If that is the setup, but sure to switch
off the charge controllers also

Brian

AEE Solar