[RE-wrenches] Fluke 337

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Tue Sep 13 15:27:22 PDT 2016

Hey Drake,

I’ve been using a 334 for many years. I recently looked at the 381 because of the wireless removable display. There have been many situations where the wire I’m clamped onto puts the display in a position that I can’t easily read it. Having a wireless display would be SO handy. Reading frequency through the jaw would also be handy.

Larry