[RE-wrenches] XW6848 inverter leaf blower problem load

Kevin Pegg KPegg at energyalternatives.ca
Tue Sep 13 10:45:16 PDT 2016

I also have several quad XW stacks out there so am familiar with the challenges. As it happens, two of the inverters at this time are offline and breakers open, I should have specified that. So the system is actually working as a dual XW presently. During testing the master inverter was online and the slave in standby.

As for battery cables, I have 2 pairs of 4/0, twisted, each feeding two inverters through a PDP.

Customer reports they have a second leaf blower of another brand that works fine. I have suggested just replacing the problematic unit with one we know works, as chasing this down could eat up a lot of time.

Kevin