[RE-wrenches] Troubleshooting Stumper - Homerun Interference in Conduit/Inverter Turning Off/On Rapidly

Drake drake.chamberlin at redwoodalliance.org
Sun Sep 11 08:57:46 PDT 2016

The maximizers sound like the most likely explanation to me.

That being said, one point in the diagnosis that I would still do is
to Megger test the wiring while the wiring is in the conduit. If I
understood correctly, the wiring was tested while out of the conduit.
This can miss the problem since a wire can fault against the wall of
a conduit and find nothing to fault to when out of the pipe.

At this point, I'd bet on the Tigo Maximizers being the most likely culprit.

---