[RE-wrenches] Test procedure for Concorde batteries

Starlight Solar Power Systems larry at starlightsolar.com
Thu Sep 1 18:51:33 PDT 2016

Hear, Hear, Gary, listen to the Graybeards.

One thing I would like to mention here. Over the last 3 years, I have seen a dramatic increase of early failures of Lifeline (like Sun Xtender, made by Concorde) batteries. I have been selling and installing Lifeline since 2004 and have hundreds of 8-12 year old battery systems being used. I have not been able to identify any cause related to use.

So, has anyone seen Sun Xtender or Concorde early failures in recent years?
BTW, we have been selling FullRiver batteries for a few years now with no failures and very happy customers.

Thank you,

Larry Crutcher
Starlight Solar Power Systems
(928) 342-9103