[RE-wrenches] Test procedure for Concorde batteries

Tump tump at swnl.net
Thu Sep 1 06:43:53 PDT 2016

Gary I would suggest that the battery manufacture’s recommended method is followed. Yeah it IS time consuming BUT…
Checking w/ a clamp on during a charge or discharge depending on the  # of strings &/or the way the strings are configured will be misleading.
Your customer is paying by the hour and a the choice is theirs replace OR pay your tech to watch the voltage/current over the manu’s discharge time.
These batteries can be run thru an equalization cycle, following the guide lines recommended by Concord, then do your load test. Full charge to discharge over time IS the only way.