[RE-wrenches] Tracker controller service?

William Dorsett wmdorsett at sbcglobal.net
Wed Aug 31 20:54:52 PDT 2016

Allen, there is a local fellow who manufacturers a tracker (Konza Tracker, http://konzasolar.com/ ) which uses one of the three shadow sensors to keep the tracker oriented. I don’t know what he would charge for just the controller, I’ll cc this to him to see if his could be adapted. His name is Mark Moser, 785/537-5028.

Bill Dorsett

Manhattan, KS