[RE-wrenches] OB FW Lightning Protection w/ EPanel

Jeremy Rodriguez allsolarjeremy at msn.com
Sat Aug 27 16:45:56 PDT 2016

This is for an existing system. They are wanting to install the outback product on FXs installed with E panels
 They currently have Midnite arrestors. I know!

Jeremy Rodriguez
Solar Installation And Design Expert
All Solar, Inc.
1463 M St
Penrose Colorado 81240

Sent by Jeremy's iPhone. Sorry for typos and shorthand!