[RE-wrenches] NRTL certification question

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Fri Aug 26 13:10:50 PDT 2016

Jerry, it is for off grid, but that's not synonymous with non permitted.
This is a house being built with standard permits. Unlisted modules are
only appropriate for "unpermitted owner-built homes too remote to be
discovered by the AHJs". It's a specific category of its own.

We have determined that the specific TUV label on these modules isn't
valid in the US. Buyer beware! $.60/watt!
Allan

*Allan Sindelar*
allan at sindelarsolar.com <mailto:allan at sindelarsolar.com>
NABCEP Certified Technical Sales Professional
New Mexico EE98J Journeyman Electrician
Founder (Retired), Positive Energy, Inc.
*505 780-2738 cell*

**