[RE-wrenches] Low array voltage stumper on legacy system

Allan Sindelar allan at sindelarsolar.com
Thu Aug 25 23:12:08 PDT 2016

Steve,
Yes, in the same sequence: 75.5V, 73.8V, 73.9V, 74.0V. All just about
what I'd expect.

Brian,
I have seen that with KC120s over the years - good Voc and Isc but no
MPP. That's a known failure that Kyocera (to their credit) continues to
warrant 15 years out. But I haven't seen it with the many 75W BPs we
installed in that same time period. So it's possible, but unlikely,
especially with all four strings behaving in a similar manner.
Thank you. I'm off on field work now, will respond to any more replies
tomorrow.

Allan