[RE-wrenches] Outback radian issues

Chris Schaefer chris at solarandwindfx.com
Wed Aug 17 05:24:55 PDT 2016

Hey Jay,
I'd love to hear from others on this one. I got pulled into a 6 Radian
system w/ 6 Fronius in an AC coupled setup. This was designed and installed
by a straight grid-tied company and they admittedly said they would do it
differently. Now the client is threatening to sue the original installer as
only 2 of the Radian's can be used in back up mode. I don't know about the
rest of the wrenches but half of my work these days is cleaning up the
"gridtied only" companies battery systems.
BTW, the AC coupled system was designed as a brand new system, not an add
on and the PV is within 50 feet of the inverters.

Christopher

On Tue, Aug 16, 2016 at 2:09 PM, Jay <jay.peltz at gmail.com> wrote:

> Hi all
>
> I was contacted by someone offsite about a 5 stack outback radian, grid
> connected that is having all sorts of problems.
> He's been in long contact with OB engineering but still no answers.
>
> If anyone has experience with such a critter, please let me know.
>
> Thanks
> Jay
> Peltz power.

> List Address: RE-wrenches at lists.re-wrenches.org

> List rules & etiquette:
> www.re-wrenches.org/etiquette.htm
>
> Check out or update participant bios:

Chris Schaefer’s
<http:www.solarandwindfx.com>

*Tel/Fax 585-229-2083 or Cell 585-748-1870 *
*5115 South Hill Road ~ Canandaigua New York 14424**www.solarandwindfx.com
<http://www.solarandwindfx.com> ~ E-mail: chris at solarandwindfx.com
<chris at solarandwindfx.com>*

Thomas Jefferson, the author of our great Constitution, once said,
"democracy" will cease to exist when you take away from those who are
willing to work and give to those who would not."